Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Ponderer

Now that they seem to be providing an audio link to his ponderings, I have added Alan Walden's "Walden Ponderings" to my list of regular readings. I added a link to the right, if you want to check it out.
Usually I try to catch it on the radio on the way to or from work, but now thanks to the Internet, I won't have to miss any.
Alan Walden has always impressed me with just how much common sense he projects, and to his dedication to always providing the absolute best product he can. Of all the people that I don't know, I think he is at the top of my list of people that I would love to have the chance to get to meet and listen to for a while.
And yes, he is the inspiration for all those fights I started on the nest with a story that started "I have been pondering..."

Rach – Just realized he has a book that I’ll have to look for.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found your blog from Goemagog

I find my blog most useful for rambling about things that I can't do anything about, for posting funny pictures, discussing my hobbies, poking fun at the powers that be, and other general mayhem.

Pa`ve's Peculiar Pabulum is here.

http://www.peculiarpabulum.blogspot.com/

5:44 PM  
Blogger Goemagog said...

stop taking away yogi's hard-earned picnic baskets!

Goe, supporting bears!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

yep

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home